Thursday, May 31, 2012

A football recovery called Euro 2012


The typical end of season feeling: another year of club football is gone. And along with it loads of blood, sweat and tears. On the contrary, World Cups and European Championships have always been kind of footballing recreational holidays for me.

I don't have to root for anybody and therefore I'm able to simply enjoy the beautiful game in the true sense of the word. Having a barbecue and chilled drinks while watching Europe's finest footballers doin' their job in HD – as good as it gets.

At every international tournament since World Cup 94 I participated in a private betting game run by some of my mates. This time I furthermore decided to try out some Euro fantasy football at fanxt.com. Should be a lot of fun to build my own team of European superstars.

There are two variations of the game. The totally free to use version addresses the more casual users amongst us but you can also register as a premium user and compete for prizes amounting to 17,600 US Dollars.

All I have to do now is to figure out which players are worth my $100 million budget. Still haven't found Messi, yet...

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India